Ask a Urologist   »  

Irritation in the left region of penis, hurts while having sex. Causes and treatment ?

Urologist
Question
I have recently noticed a ropey like irritation to the left lateral region of my penis. It hurts only when having intercourse. It's consistency is like a pull chain on a light.
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 7 hours later

It is very difficult to reach at conclusive diagnosis without examining yourself.

It shall be great if you could examine yourself and let me know whether you feel something hard in the area.

From the description of yours, Peyronie's disease may be a possibility. But I am not sure as I have not examined you physically.

Kindly get back to me with examination findings.

You can also send me a pic if you find any skin Lesion. You can send it to me at YYYY@YYYY with subject as ATTN to Dr. Rajiv Goel.

Also reply to this post that you have sent the pics.

Awaiting your response.