Irregular periods after taking i pill. Pregnency test is negative. What does it indicate?

I had i pill on 19th august. My date for period was 13th September.. but i only had small amount of spotting for 2 days. Now this month also I have not had any bleeding yet. Did a test at home.. its negative
Posted Sun, 3 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 44 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Irregular periods expected

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for the query

It is well known that periods will get irregular after taking emergency contraceptive pills, since the home urine pregnancy test is negative it is unlikely that you are preganant. However it is always adviceable to XXXXXXX an obstetrician for a scan

I hope I have answered your query, if you have further queries please get back to me