Injured back side of head and lower back. Having nausea and vomited. Done with several tests. Found stone in head. Worried?

Nov 2013

My father met with a small accident a week before in Delhi. He got hurt in back side of head and lower back (waist line). Due this instance for about 2-3 days he used to have nausea feeling and vomited several times. He consulted doctors in multiple hospitals including a Neurologist and undergone several tests. Suddenly, 2 days back while cleaning his wound on head, doctor found an inch long stone in it. I have attached his MRI reports and would like to know whether there is anything to worry about or not? And if there is any problem then what should I do? My father’s age is 69 years, he is not diabetic, no arthritis issues, medium built and a teetotaler.
Posted Sun, 8 Sep 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No serious problem in your father's reports

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for posting your query.

I have gone through the details of your father Mr XXXXXXX Kumar's case and reports in detail.

I would like to point out that there is no serious issue and he would improve with conservative management.

MRI reports are suggestive of spondylosis, which needs physiotherapy, and neck/back exercises.

The would over the scalp would heal with dressings and antibiotics.

I hope it helps.
Please get back if you require any additional information.

Best wishes,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad,
My personal URL on this website:
My email: YYYY@YYYY
My blog: