Information about In vitro fertilization

Hi, I need some advice on IVF treatment in Bnagalore.
Posted Sun, 22 Apr 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Sapan J. Pandya 1 hour later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

For your immediate query, I can give you the following information,

Morpheus ART Centre, Bangalore
XXXXXXX 180, 44th Cross Road, 8th Block, Jaynagar, Bangalore – 0000
Telephone: 080 – 4166 1173 / 080 – 4130 2168

Core Fertility Specialist:
Dr. Biraj XXXXXXX – M.D., D.G.O., D.N.B.

Morpheus ART Centres are run by German collaboration. Technology and state-of-art instruments are German and Man power is Germany-trained.

Very frankly I have never gone to any centre neither am I associated with them in any way. But I have heard many positives about them.

You can search on WWW.WWWW.WW and the internet in general and find many more options.

This query answering service is not typically meant for referring patients to doctors/ hospitals, but since I have heard good reviews about these 2 centers in your city I am glad to help you.

If you need further guidance on which Artificial Reproductive Techniques to follow so that your treatment can be both cost-effective and successful, I will be happy to help you in deciding the one which fits you best. You may share your medical information with us understanding that it will be totally confidential. Nobody can look at your information except a few doctors.

Hope this was helpful. I am available for your follow up queries.