Infant vomits after feeding. What cure and precaution is to be taken?

Hi, My name is XXXXXXX and i am form India. I have 11 months old baby boy. from last few 4 to 5 days i realized that he don't want to eat that much which he should eat, and after feeding of any food, he vomit 30ml or some time the entire food he feed, he vomit. from last few days he is little irritate with every thing. Also In India its very cold. cant understand, should i give sponge to him everyday? what should i do? Please help me..
Posted Sun, 27 Jan 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 7 minutes later
Thanks for your query .
You can give me sponge every day . There is no need to give the traditional bath every day atleast during extreme cold weather . Make sure you clean the required areas only with a warm water sponge and make sure you hydrate the skin .

In Winters the appetite does tend to decrease . So I would suggest that you should feed him as much as he wants only and to force him more . You can give him more of mashed fruits , Dal water as required with ghee. That would provide him with calories and proteins and antioxidants in winter season .

Thanks and take care
Follow-up: Infant vomits after feeding. What cure and precaution is to be taken? 59 minutes later
Doctor, can i give him bath or sponge at night before go for sleep?
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 1 minute later
Thanks for the follow up query .
You can give him a Sponge . No need to give bath .