Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Infant drank floor cleaner. What to do?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1978
Answered : 6568 Questions
my daughter drank lizol floor cleaner,is she poisioned.
Posted Fri, 1 Jun 2012 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Hello and thanks for the query

 It is a caustic substance (meaning it will eat away at the esophagus and other XXXXXXX organs)
 If your child has definitely drank it then She needs to be monitored right away in the hospital as it can cause respiratory depression and blurring of vision in the child.
You must immediately rush to the hospital.
Thanks and best of luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Pediatrician

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor