I was diagnosed with lymphoma in January of 2017 and

Neurologist
Question
I was diagnosed with lymphoma in January of 2017 and received 6 chemo therapy treatment from January until the end of May. I was placed in remission and cancer free in early July. During and after chemo I experienced neuropathy in my hands and fingers as well as my feet. This condition gradually subsided until the first of October when my left (non dominate) hand became weak with my index finger unable to work with my thumb to grasp items and the last two joints of my middle and ring fingers having a tingling sensation. On a few occasions while driving I would get a dull pain radiating up from my elbow and tingling in my hand before sleeping. This was a rather sudden onset unlike the neuropathy that was associated with my chemo. Now my hand is weak and i have difficulty grasping things and doing common tasks such as buttoning, picking up items, grasping a golf club, etc.
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2017 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Neeraj Kumar 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get examined and evaluated by a neurologist

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Possibility of carpal tunnel syndrome and cervical radiculoparhy needs to be evaluated.
Clinical examination by a neurologist is required.
Nerve conduction study and Cervical spine imaging may be required.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
NEUROLOGIST