I was bite by a tick 4 months ago, I

Question
I was bite by a tick 4 months ago, I had a round, raised, area where the bite was for a couple of weeks, I have arthritis, but this have been a hard summer and fall, I am also having trouble with my vision, breathing, and fatigue, that I have wrote off to my allergies and age (62 yrs) and the smoke (live in Northern Calif. lots of wildfires) should I be concerned about Lymes disease?
Posted Wed, 22 Nov 2017 in Infections

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No clear reason to be worried about Lyme's disease!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

I have reviewed your symptoms fully. The classical rash that signals a bite by the tick responsible for Lyme's disease is absent. Also, your symptoms are not suggestive either. There is absolutely no immediate red flag pointing to this.

I hope this calms your fears. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me.

Follow-up: I was bite by a tick 4 months ago, I 27 hours later
Thank-you. KZ

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
You are welcome!

Detailed Answer:

You are welcome. I wish you well.