I 'm going without amiodarone for one day (today) due

Question
I 'm going without amiodarone for one day (today) due to a delay in getting the prescription. will have by tues. tomorrow. should i be concerned?
Posted Mon, 4 Dec 2017 in null

Answered by Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal 39 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Missing a single dose of amiodarone will not cause any problems

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for trusting HealthcareMagic

Missing a single.dose of amiodarone will not cause any problems. You can take the medication as soon as you get it unless it is almost time for next scheduled dose, in which case you can take it at next scheduled dose. Make sure that you do not take double dose on a single day (24 hour period).

Hope this answers your question
Please address further questions here
Dr.Lekshmi