I just moved from Virginia where there are thorns inches

Excellent

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
I just moved from Virginia where there are thorns inches long. since before I left Virginia I developed a painful callus on my foot. once I stepped on a pencil and pus shot out. it's been months now and the callus is still sore.
Posted Sat, 2 Dec 2017 in Lump

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can be a persistent infection.

Detailed Answer:
The soreness of callus can be due to a persistent infection inside. This needs proper removal of callus cleaning of the area and oral antibiotics for treatment. Do consult your physician for this.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal