I have sores in my mouth, joint pains , itching

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
I have sores in my mouth, joint pains, itching for the past few months. Joint pains are in the arms and legs-severe aching. Pain pills are the only thing that relieves the pain. I also have a rash on both feet by the ankle and some on the top of the foot.
Posted Wed, 22 Nov 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Take antiallergic.

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query,for sores in my mouth you can take antacid like pantaprazo0le and B-complex,for itching you can take anti allergic like levocetrazine and deflazacort for 5 days.If you have no relief than consult your doctor for proper investigation.Continue your pain pills.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal