I have problem of white discharge and trying to conceive

Question
I have problem of white discharge and trying to conceive for some months but below medicine i am taking is it safe during conceiving or i should avoid
doxypal dr-l
siocare
Productiv-F
Posted Sun, 3 Dec 2017 in Internal Doctor Category

Answered by Dr. Prasad 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Finish treatment before trying for pregnancy....

Detailed Answer:

In my opinion it will be a good idea to consider finishing treatment before trying for pregnancy. The reasons being two:
1. Doxypal dr L capsule is associated with dental / bone issues and may not be absolutely safe during pregnancy and when trying to conceive.
2. It's good to identify the cause of white discharge. Perhaps it's due to infection and that needs to be addressed before pregnancy.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarification.