I have pores on my feet

I have these pores on my feets and it embarassing. I have tried everything. Please what do i do?
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Vidya KR 8 minutes later
Hi, kindly upload the photo of the pores you are mentioning and also the information about the drugs you have take. This will help us to diagnose and further management. Or else kindly explain what type of pores, where it is, since when it is present and how it looks. Regards
Follow-up: I have pores on my feet 9 minutes later
Use anti fungal and anti bacteria creams.
Answered by Dr. Vidya KR 16 hours later
Brief Answer: Clean, moisturise, Calcipotriol. soft insole Detailed Answer: Hi, thanks for the reply. You can use allantoin based cream on alternated days and keep the soles clean and dry. 1. Daily soak your soles in warm soapy water and clean it. Apply Cetaphil lotion (available over the counter) to soften cracks. Then rub with a pumice stone and apply moisturizing cream. You can apply allantoin based cream for faster healing on alternate day. 2. During the day, hydrate and protect feet with a protective and moisturizing cream and at night after applying Pasitrex (Calcipotriol Ointment: available over the counter), you can wear cotton socks to allow the cream to sink deeper. 3. An insole or a heel cup may be used to keep the fat pad from expanding sideways. Hope these information helps you. Feel free to ask if any further query and I will be glad to answer them.. Wish you good health. Regards