I have noticed cysts on my penis only after having sex

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
i think i have cysts on my penis but im not sure it doesnt hurt when i pee and it only happens after dry sex or when i masturbate without lube.
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Cysts not appear and disappear.Surgery indicated. Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to HCM. Thanks for posting your query. Cysts are abnormal sacs containing fluid or semisolid materials. They are not very common to get over penis. It is very difficult to imagine where exactly you have the lesion. whether it is over shaft, base, head or near urethral opening. These would not appear and disappear following sex or masturbation. They need minor surgery to remove the same. If you could able to upload few photographs of the same I could extend more information. Dr. S.Murugan