I have hypertension , once in a while it is

Question
I have hypertension , once in a while it is so high , 179/110, 199/110. .. I heard that chiropractor can help adjusting the spine to keep BP stay at normal number , better than pressure medication.what cause the misalignment of the spine ? I got an auto accident in 2/2017 , someone rear ended my car.
Posted Wed, 6 Dec 2017 in null

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
You urgently need to start taking drugs!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

There is nothing a chiropractor can do with values this high. They might be able to handle lower values. Your numbers are high and worrisome and I will recommend that you seek immediate medical care at this time. Failure to do so might result in accidents such as heart attack, stroke among others.

Your medications must be adjusted: Changing dosages or changing the type altogether. You should see a cardiologist as well.

In all, chiropractors wouldn’t be of much help with very high numbers like these. However, you need urgent evaluation and care.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.