I have difficulty breathing through my nose. Should I go for rhinoplasty?

i want to know if you can do me a rhinoplasty ? because i got nose breathing problem,i always breath in my mouth.and i'm in uk
Posted Sun, 21 Apr 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 3 hours later

Rhinoplasty is work of an ENT surgeon. The need for surgery is decided by examining patient in person and X XXXXXXX

Again it depends upon your suffering in day to day life.

There could be other reason for mouth breathing like: polyps in nose, some infection etc.

As you are residing in UK,you need take help from your proper specialist.

In case you wish to come to India for Surgery, then you need to plan things in advance. There are various good hospitals here that can help.

I hope this helps.