I have been experiencing right shoulder ache for a few

Question
I have been experiencing right shoulder ache for a few months now. the sensation comes and goes and there are no tender areas. i cannot find through physical examination where this ache is coming from. it mostly occurs while sitting or lying down although it has occured whilst standing occasionally. I have also experienced this pain recently in my left shoulder also but only in the last few days.
Posted Sun, 26 Nov 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Taking juicy fruits and hot compress should help

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. It seems that somehow you have developed an electrolyte imbalance. I would insist you to take juicy fruits like citrus fruits. They contain plenty of potassium which should help in proper functioning of the muscles and in reduction of the cramps. You also need to increase total fluid (water) intake and to take plenty of ORS (oral rehydration solution) to replenish the lost fluids and salts. Hot compress should help.

Let me know if I could help further.