Ask a Urologist   »  

I have been diagnosed with a stone in ureter .

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
I have been diagnosed with a stone in ureter. the details are in attached report. Can you please help in advice if it canbe removed naturally or i need to go for a treatment ? Thanks in advance
Posted 6 days ago in Urinary and Bladder Problems

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
There is no report attaached to your query

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .

Based on the fact that you have posted you have been detected to have stone in ureter.

However there is no report attached to your query .I shall be happy if you can post me more details and reattach report to help me in making precise comments .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.