I have a PT test for the army tomorrow morning. Will masturbation make my run slower?

i have a pt test for the army tomorrow morning, will masterbation tonight make my run slower?
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Radhika 31 minutes later

You have a PT test tomorrow and you are worried whether you will run slower due to masturbation.

Masturbation does not cause any loss of strength or energy. It does not lower the testosterone levels as many people assume.

Masturbation is a way of releasing pent up sexual energy. You do not lose much energy to impair your performance. It just helps you to relax and relieve you off your stress which should help in improving body performance.

So do not worry. Masturbation will not cause any loss of strength or virility in a person and you will not run any slower.

I hope, this answers your query. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow queries.

Wish you good luck.