I get small cuts on my penis head after sex. Why?

Dermatologist
Question
i get small cuts on my penis head after sex
Posted Tue, 1 May 2012 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 17 minutes later
Hello.

Cuts on penis after sex may result from excessive friction when the foreskin is too tight or from candidial infection.

Candidial Balanoposthitis is common in persons who are diabetic or where the female partner is suffering from candidiasis, where there is history of whitish discharge from vaginal area.

In cases of candidiasis, one may get cuts on the penis but also there is redness and at times discharge.

The candidial infection is easily treatable with anti fungal medications like Fluconazole.

Get yourself examined by your physician to confirm the cause, so that you can receive appropriate treatment.

I hope, this explains your query. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up query.

Dr.Rohit Batra