I am taking Liposomal Turmeric with Fulvic acid. Liquid form....4

Question
I am taking Liposomal Turmeric with Fulvic acid. Liquid form....4 drops under tongue on an empty stomach. Can this cause diarrhea, I have been experience it lately. I take the turmeric for joint inflammation.
Posted Wed, 22 Nov 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Diarrhea is a reported side effect of Fulvic acid!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

Fulvia acid is known to cause diarrhea. I'd recommend you pause on it and see how your system responds. If diarrhea effectively stops, then that is the cause and you should avoid taking it unless your doctor strongly feels so.

In the interim, drink much water to replace all possible fluid loss.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.