Ask a Homeopath   »  

I am smoker and have sedentary lifestyle. Have gained weight and tanned. How to control it?

Ayurveda Specialist
im 31 yr old male, with sedentary lifestyle. i have to travel also. i feel due to that i have put on alot and tanned too. kinldy help me with this. i smoke too, and drink too but occasionally.
Posted Mon, 6 Aug 2012 in Alternative Medicine
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 19 hours later

Your query is regarding losing your weight and being tanned. In addition, you have mentioned that your lifestyle is sedentary and includes travelling as well. You also do smoke and occasionally drink.

As per your schedule and lifestyle, I understand that there is not any possibilities for exercise and particular diet, so I have to suggest only those remedies which can control on weight and day by day it will help to reduce weight also and do not have any side effects and habitual too.

Please start these medications for long time as 6 months to 1 year.

They have never any side effects.

1. Gomutra haritaki 2 tabs twice a day

2. Kanchnaar gugal 2 tabs twice a day

3. Medohar gugal 2 tabs twice a day

4. Vasadi ghan vati 2 tabs twice a day

All medicines you can take either empty stomach or after meal

All medicines you can take together or separately.

Any medicines from allopath you can take along with these medicines.

Please do write back for follow up queries that you may have.