I am not having the interest or urge to have sex. What should I do?

I am not having the interest or urge to have sex with my wife.
but I have keen interest to have sex with other women. I watch pretty woman and fantasies but never did any inter-course. my this problem is becoming a major issue in my family life.
Posted Thu, 11 Oct 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 4 hours later

It is common for husbands to go through this phase in life especially after a few years of marriage and also if they don't find their wife attractive.
The condition is not a disease; but a behavioural problem. Hence it has nothing to do with your body but is related to your thought process.

I would suggest you to go for a counselling session and come out with this phase as it can be a really frustrating at times.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you have any other concerns.

Dr.Rohit Batra