I am having red eye from birth. How to get relief from this problem?

Excellent

Ophthalmologist
Question
MY EYES ARE SO RED IN EVERY DAY FROM MY BIRTH.SO I NEED TO AVOID SUCH PROBLEM.PLEASE GIVE ME THE ADVICE.
Posted Mon, 3 Sep 2012 in Vision and Eye Disorders

Answered by Dr. Mihir Shah 14 hours later
Dear,

If your eyes are red since birth, there should be some cause.Please elaborate.
Do your eyes itch? Do you have tearing? Are you on any type of medication? How is your sleep? If you can upload a close picture of your eyes, I will be able to comment better.

Waiting for your reply.

Best regards,
Dr.Mihir Shah

Follow-up: I am having red eye from birth. How to get relief from this problem? 4 hours later
Dear sir,
Good Afternoon
Thanks for ur Reply
i am not getting tears from my eyes,there is no problem in sleeping but when i swim then my eyes were so redish compare with present.and also i am attaching my closure picture of my eyes.

Answered by Dr. Mihir Shah 1 hour later
Dear,

I have seen the pictures you sent.You have eye allergy.You can apply Mil eye drops or Mezol eye drops three times daily in your eyes.In about two weeks you will feel better.It is not a very serious problem.

Best regards,
Dr.Mihir Shah