I am 67 year old. Having proper erection but not getting ejaculation. What is wrong with me?

I am 67 can maintain a natural erction but do not ejaculate
Posted Mon, 30 Jul 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 1 hour later

What you seems to be having is retrograde ejaculation means semen enters the bladder instead of going out through the urethra during ejaculation.

There are many reasons for this kind of problem.

The common ones are:

The main reason for retrograde ejaculation is that the bladder neck does not close. This causes semen to go backwards into the bladder rather than forward out of the penis.

Retrograde ejaculation may also be caused by:

>Some medications, including drugs used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension) and some mood-altering drugs

>Surgery to the prostate or urethra

Please get in touch with urologist for this and get your self examined to look for the cause and treatment if needed.

I hope this helps.