I am 37 years old. Feeling pain during orgasm. What is causing this pain?

hello,good evening.
for the last 3 or 4 weeks i have been feeling a weird pain during soon it starts till the end.
i even tried masturbating a few times(to see if the pain was still there) and the problem is there but even worse ,than when doing it with my husband.i feel something is not right.i am 37 ,and have a son of 4 and half.
never felt this before.even had the coyle removed a few days a go thinking could be something to do with that,but,no,the pain still i will start the pill in a few days. is it possible the cause be one of those weird pregnancies outside the womb? please help!!!!many thanks in advance!
Posted Mon, 27 Aug 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later

The chances of extra-uterine pregnancy if you are having regular periods is very rare .Also such pregnancies do not present with pain or any other symptom unless they are at least aged 8 weeks.

I suspect the pain you having during interocurse could be due to inflammatory condition or a growth involving cervix.

I suggest you not to wait but get examined by a Gynaecologist and get an Abdomino pelvic Ultrasound scan to ascertain the health.

Meanwhile you can take antispasmodics like Dicyclomine for pain.Do discuss with your treating doctor for the dosage and hand written prescription.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.