How to treat the irritating skin of the penis?

I recently was grinding with a lady who was in her underwear. My penis was exposed and she was very wet. Now she grinded me pretty hard and my penis skin is irritated but there is no sign of redness. It has been a week and there is no discharge or no pain when I urinate. I was wondering, what can I do to treat the irritated skin? I am thinking between that grinding incident and all the masturbation, I may have just hurt my penis.
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Sapan J. Pandya 29 minutes later

Your penis has been maltreated a bit. It needs a little bit of rest. Avoid any more friction either by masturbation or any other methods (grinding) for a week. You may apply some moisturizer containing paraffin jelly.

Over the Counter medicines containing paracetamol (acetoaminophen) may help you get faster relief.

Do not worry it is nothing serious. But take extra care in future to avoid recurrence as penile skin is very delicate.

Hope I answered your question.