Ask a Urologist   »  

How to treat premature ejaculation, downward curvature of penis and small penis size?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
Premature Ejaculation, downward curvature of penis, small size
Posted Fri, 27 Dec 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Size of the Penis is not important Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of Premature ejaculation ,curvature of the penis(Peyronai's Disease) and alleged small penis. I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem. 1) Are you married ? 2) Do you get good hard erection so that you can penetrate vagina during intercourse? 3) Have you measured length of your penis both in flaccid and on erection byin standing position by standing in front of mirror.? 4) Do you have any major health issue like Diabetes,Hypertension,Thyroid problem etc? 5) Does curvature of penis makes penetration difficult and painful ? In absence of any major health issue cause of Premature Ejaculation is mind related and due to performance anxiety. Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation. 1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning. 2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc 3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday.. 4) Avoid alcohol and smoking. Please discuss the issue with your wife as her co-operation is equally important to resolve this problem. Consult qualified sexologist to learn to modify sex techniques like stop and start technique or squeeze technique This will take time to get accustomed to learn but will certainly help in delaying the ejaculation.You can also try medications like Sildenafil (Viagra) to sustain erection longer and delay ejaculation. Get prescription of drug and advice regarding dosage and timing of the drug to be taken from your family physician. As regards curvature of penis no treatment is required if it is mild and does not make vaginal penetration painful and difficult as spontaneous resolution of penile curvature occurs over a period of 1 year. As regards size of the penis the size of the penis in flaccid state has no significance at all .It is hardness of the penis on erection that is important from the point of view of sexual satisfaction of both he partners.There is no treatment to increase the size of the penis. Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.