How to treat low sperm count?

hello doctor.i am 26years old, i had a problem of short out of sperms. wat can i do.....pls tell a answer
Posted Sun, 9 Mar 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 15 minutes later
Brief Answer: Clarifications Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for using health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. However I would require a couple of more details to help you in answering your query in a better justified way. 1. Can you please explain waht you mean by "short out of sperm" Does it mean the quantity of sperm is less or does it mean that sperm comes out quickly before adequate time? 2. Have you done any semen analysis? 3. Are you married? When was the last sexual encounter? Hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience. Regards and wish you good health, Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD Neuro-Psychiatrist and Sexologist Neuro-Psychiatrist and Sexologist
Follow-up: How to treat low sperm count? 12 minutes later
1.within 15 seconds come out the sperms...... 2.yes but every test is get positive report.... 3.yes,married, just 2 month...last sexual is last week..
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 43 hours later
Brief Answer: Premature ejaculation Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the additional information. The problem that you are having is called premature ejaculation and I see many such patients in my clinic. Now its a type of anxiety disorder and the person normally suffers from performance anxiety where in he is anxious if he can perform or not. First you can try the start stop technique. Your wife is supposed to start stimulating you and the moment you are about to ejaculated she is supposed to stop all the stimulaton and and hold your penis head hard. Now this should be repeated. Perineal exercises also help. These are the muscle exercises that occur when you contract the perineal muscles like when you are trying to stop the urine or feces. You have to do this contrations repeatedly daily to tone up the perineal muscles. One solution is medications. Some patients are not willing to wait for these acts to produce results and instead demand medicines. I prescribe them 12.5 mg paroxetine at night and they are doing good. Normally one should try until 25mg of Paroxetine. If paroxetine is not effective then Dapoxetine is an option. It has to be given 1 hour before having sex and will prolong the sexual interval. You may meet a psychiatrist or a sexologist who can further help you with these exercises and prescription for the medicines. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.