How to terminate unwanted pregnancy?
User rating for this question
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: Clinical examination or scan is required Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXX, Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX It is not recommenede to take abortion pills without confirming the location of pregnancy. Rarely the pregnancy could be in fallopian tubes or other location(ectopic) hence it is always recommended to get clinically evaluated. Kindly consult a doctor for medical termination of pregnancy (MTP) it is legal in India. After complete evaluation your treating doctor might prescribe you mifepristone and misoprostol drugs for abortion. They are very effective upto 9 weeks of pregnancy. During abortion process there could be heavy bleeding also infection. You might even require a surgical evacuation for retained productc of conception. Limcee is Vitamin C it is not used as an abortifacient. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!
Follow-up: How to terminate unwanted pregnancy? 1 hour later
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 9 hours later
Brief Answer: no proven natural methods. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX I apologize for the late response; I was away from my computer due to unavoidable reasons. Coming back to your question, The main side effects of abortion are heavy bleeding or infection. If the infection is not controlled with appropriate antibiotics it may lead to blockage of tubes and can lead to infertility. These are rare instances, may be 3-5% of patients might expect these complications. Regarding the natural methods of termination, unfortunately there are no proven methods as such. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!
People also viewed
- Sore nose after sniffing drugs
- Dry flaky skin after quitting smoking
- How to terminate unwanted pregnancy
- When should diastat be given
- How to reduce unwanted pregnancy
- How to comfirm a terminated pregnancy
- How to terminate early pregnancy
- Dry mouth after eating sugar
- Quantitative hcg at 5 weeks
- Diarrhea in pregnancy second trimester
- Dry eyes after flight
- How to take cytotec to terminate unwanted pregnancy
- Hcg levels in first trimester
- Dry vagina after embrio transfer
- Function of placenta in mammals