How to speed up testosterone injections?

Question
hELLO AT testosterone to the medication regiment. Usually i TAKE APPROX: .7CC OF .dEPO tESTOSTERONE EACH WEEK. uNFORTUNATELY, 4 MONTHS AGO i STARTED BEING TREATED FOR LOWER BACK 'rHYSZOTOMIES (?) WHERE THEY CUT/BURN THE NERVES GIVING THE MOST OF THE TROUBLe. dURING THESE PAST FOUR MONTHS i HAVE NEGLECTED THE tESTOSTERONE INJECTIONS. sO i'M ATTEMPTING TO FIND A WAY TO SPEED THEM UP IF POSSIBLE BEFORE MY NEXT BLOOD TEST COMES DUE IN aROUND XXXXXXX iS THERE A BASIC FORMULA i SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND OUT THERE FOR THIS? tHANK yOU, nITRO-nICKY
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
Brief Answer: re-start testosterone as usual Detailed Answer: Hello, I have read your query and understand your concern. There is no way to speed up the testosterone injections now. You can re-start with the usual dosage every week right away. Everything should be fine before the next blood test due in XXXXXXX There is no basis formula as such for this. Regarding your lower back problem, it would be better if you could write more about the treatment being given. I am not able to get the term rHYSZOTOMIES. Let me know if you have more queries.