How to remove black heads on my face?
User rating for this question
hi, i have lot of black head in my face. Due to the nail tech face colur chaged to black. Can we suggest how can i remove this marks. Skin is alergic
Posted Thu, 9 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 9 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX Blackheads are mostly removed normal. These may be removed for cosmetic reasons and tend to grow back. These can be effectively removed in beauty parlors, but you need to take caution as per the chemicals used. Sometimes the blackheads may start appearing as whiteheads after using medicine on them. In case of skin allergy it is better to avoid any chemical use on face as it may cause permanent damage to skin. If you have dark pigmented patches, then you can try the following: - Avoid exposure to sun. Use sunscreen every time you step out in the sun. - Take fruits and multivitamins that have vit A and C - Lightening creams like kojic acid and azelaic acid can be tried only on the affected areas. But you will need to take it under supervision of a dermatologist. Hope it helps. Dr Vaishalee
People also viewed
- Is changes in vision a side effect of relafen?
- Red hot rashes on both shoulders
- Rash on both hips
- How to remove black heads on my face
- Is convulsions a side effect of quillivant xr?
- Is blood in the urine a side effect of ranexa?
- Rash on inside both wrists
- Is drowsiness a side effect of mefenamic acid?
- How to remove black tan in face
- Is bloating a side effect of prevacid solutab?
- How to remove black spot on head
- How to remove black marks on face
- How to remove black daag of face
- Brown skin discoloration on both hands
- Rusty nail infection both feet