How to regulate thyronorm dosage to keep TSH levels in control?

Question
HELLO DR. XXXXXXX I AM MEEMA AGE-35 YEAR I AM TAKING THYRONORM-75 DAILY NOW MY T3,T4 ARE NORMAL BUT TSH IS 16.19. HOW SHOULD I REGULATE MY DOSE.
Posted Thu, 9 Jan 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems

Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 1 hour later
Brief Answer: To increase the dose to 100 micro grams Detailed Answer: Namasthe Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day As the TSH level is High in spite of taking thyronorm tablet, I would advise you to increase the dosage of thyronorm from 75micrograms to 100 micro grams . Take it for a month and then again recheck the level of T3 T4 and TSH. If the TSH levels are still high the dose can be further increased. Suggest you to discuss this line of management with your Physician. In case you need any assistance, will be glad to assist you. Take care Best Regards Dr T Shobha MBBS MD