How to reduce cholesterol level?

How to reduce the cholesteral level? Cholesterol total 258 Triglycerides 184H HDL 28L LDL 190 VLDL 36.8 Cholesterol ration 9.21
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in Cholesterol
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 44 hours later
Brief Answer: lifestyle changes and medications Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Your lipid profile is abnormal. It needs medical intervention. If I were your treating doctor, I would suggest you daily exercises, healthy diet for a minimum of 3 months, and review you again. If after 3 months, your values are still the same, I would prescribe you medications like Tablet Tonact TG once daily at bed time. I would do a periodic review of you every 6 months. Hope this helps you. Regards,