How to read a urine drug screen test? Test report showing ETH U DET positive

Question
what does "ETH U DET" result positive MEAN ON A URINE drug screen TEST? i WENT TO ER BECAUSE THOUGHT SOMEONE
PUT SOMETHING IN MY "1"GLASS OF WINE. i GOT SWIMMY HEADED AND KNEW I HAD BEEN DRUGGED, it was a "psychodelic" awful experience. Mouth got SO DRY and breath reaked of urine smell. COULDNT tolerate the long line at the ER and felt like I could handle ride home after being there a couple of hours waiting. I had recieved and IV for fluids while waiting too.
BUT LEFT ER BEFORE COULD SEE DR SINCE WAIT WAS SO LONG AND MY VITALS WERE NORMAL. I shared 1/2 glass wine before this tainted one
Posted Tue, 26 Jun 2012 in Drug Abuse

Answered by Dr. Chandana Krishna 1 hour later
Thank you for writing in.
A positive urine test shows excretion of DET(2-methyl-diethyltryptamine) which is a psychedelic drug.
It causes changes in regular perception. The person will be quite aware of illusory nature of their perception. After the effects wear off, typically you'd feel very sleepy. So be careful while driving or using any machinery.
Hope i have answered your question.
Feel free to ask if you have any doubt.
Wish you good health.
Thank you.