How to prevent frequent urination during examinations?
User rating for this question
My daughter is of 15 years. she has frequent problems of urination specially during exams. please suggest how to prevent it.
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 44 minutes later
Brief Answer: possible infection Detailed Answer: Hello, Frequent urination can occur due to several reasons. Infection is the commonest cause. Other possibilities could be what we call a "nervous bladder" or anxiety related. In her case, infection should be ruled out first. If its clear, then other possibilities should be investigated. Do a blood sugar test, and if required nerve related issues should be looked at. Sometimes, in young people, anxiety may manifest as frequent urination. If medical issues are ruled out, anxiety as a possible cause should addressed.
People also viewed
- Frequent urination during foreplay
- Drugs to treat pulmonary fibrosis
- Female excitement drugs
- Frequent urination during ovulation
- How to relieve dry eye
- Reason for frequest urination in women
- Neuropathy due to drugs
- Urinary tract infection from polyurethane fumes
- How to prevent frequent urination during examinations
- Fungal urinary tract infection penile pain
- Urine that smells like rotten fruit
- Extra dry skin on legs
- Urine smells like fruit
- Frequent urination during sexual thoughts
- Is frequent urination during pregnancy is compulsory