How to prevent frequent urination during examinations?
User rating for this question
My daughter is of 15 years. she has frequent problems of urination specially during exams. please suggest how to prevent it.
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 44 minutes later
Brief Answer: possible infection Detailed Answer: Hello, Frequent urination can occur due to several reasons. Infection is the commonest cause. Other possibilities could be what we call a "nervous bladder" or anxiety related. In her case, infection should be ruled out first. If its clear, then other possibilities should be investigated. Do a blood sugar test, and if required nerve related issues should be looked at. Sometimes, in young people, anxiety may manifest as frequent urination. If medical issues are ruled out, anxiety as a possible cause should addressed.
People also viewed
- Normal frequency of urination in winter season
- What is the normal frequency of urination
- Frequent urination during foreplay
- Frequent urination during ovulation
- Fungal infection on cheeks prescribed terbiforce lobate m any suggestions
- Urine therapy frequeny urination
- Abdomen to testicle painciprotab 500mg treatment
- Had unprotected sex taken postinor bleeding next period
- Taken medicine for sinusitis have hissing in ears headache help
- How to prevent frequent urination during examinations
- Neon yellow urine frequent hunger frequent peeing
- Frequent urination during sexual thoughts
- Frequent urination and hungry whats going on
- Eating disorder anxiety on food and then guilt depression
- Is frequent urination during pregnancy is compulsory