How to overcome my husband's death caused due to lung cancer while suffering from early Parkinson's disease?

I have been diagnose as having early Parkinson's. My husband died on Tuesday of lung cancer and I am so grieved I don't know what to do. How will this affect my health if I don't alleviate the stress.
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please follow the suggestions below... Detailed Answer: Hi dear XXXXXXX First, please accept my condolences for your husband's lost. May God give you faith and strength to overcome this sad period! Usually, stress/anxiety and depression would affect your health; however, it is only temporary. By the passing of time, everything will be settled. I'd suggest to keep being active as it will help improve your mood and getting through this situation much easier. I'd also suggest to ask for help to your family, friends or doctor/nurse if you cannot go through this situation alone. Talk to others, do not be alone and keep being active! All the best my dear! Dr.Benard Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!