How to look older?

I m 25 years old but i looks like 18.
How will i look older ? There is anything that i can do ?
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2013 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Rogers Nditanchou 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Much information or science unknown

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for the query,

I do instead think its good to look younger rather than the reverse. There physical appearance with respect to age is something that is genetically determined. the are conditions that could cause someone to look older than his or her age. Unfortunately, the commonest of these is chronic illness. it is not wise to get sick in order to look old. Drugs or activities aiming at making people look old are very very rare, for most of the time, its the reverse situation that is usually solicited. You could simply maybe try to change or modify your dressing. I do not think there are medications or measures scientifically and medically healthy to look old.

Thanks and hope this helps. Know that physical appearance and rapidity of aging is genetically determined, and very little research has been done with regards to accelerating the aging process. Feel free asking follow up questions in case you need any clarification.

Dr Rogers