How to induce abortion at one and a half months of pregnancy?

I was 1 and a half months pregnant and not ready yet for the responsibility. I had taken gluthathione but still there ard no bleeding. I had a lot of food supplements that is not advisable for pregnant woman but still there is no respond. I am planning to take gynocid tab because my fruend told me that it will work. Is it true???
Posted Mon, 17 Feb 2014 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer: it will not work Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I have read your query. I am sorry about your current health situation. Gynocid tablet is not used for abortion. Could you please mention the ingredients or composition of this tablet? There are various drugs in various brands marketed over the counter for abortion. But these are usually ineffective and useless. To terminate a pregnancy or induce abortion, doctors recommend Tablet Misoprostol and Mifeprestone combination. Both these medicines are pescription drugs. Please consult your doctor and request a prescription for the same. In my view, Gynocid will not work. Hope this helps you. Regards,