Ask a Urologist   »  

How to increase the size of the penis?

Question
sex how to make my penis broader?
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 34 minutes later

The average length of the penis is 3-5 inches and half to two inches wide in the flaccid state. This size is generally sufficient to produce sexual satisfaction.

Although there are several treatments advertised for increasing the length and width of the penis, none of them are effective. The only one that stood the test of time are surgical procedures. They prove costly and sometimes XXXXXXX as well. There are certain surgeons who are practicing them however they do not advocate these just for cosmetic reasons. Bleeding, scar and being bent when erect are common complications experienced by persons who underwent them.

I would suggest that you refrain from using any such method. Have a balanced diet and a proper exercise regimen to maintain proper health.

I hope I have answered your query.

Regards.

Follow-up: How to increase the size of the penis? 3 hours later
is there any chance of getting pregnant because of the fluids that comes before the sperm comes?

Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 2 hours later
Thanks for getting back.
Theoretically, it is impossible to get pregnant from any other fluid apart from semen. But this method of coitus interruptus has a very high failure rate and I would suggest that you use another method of contraception to prevent pregnancy like condoms or oral contraceptive pills.
You and your partner can speak to your physician about this.

Regards.

Follow-up: How to increase the size of the penis? 15 minutes later
can I lick and suck my girl vagina ,will it cause any problem?

Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 11 hours later

Thanks for getting back.

Yes, you can do that provided both of you are free from any sexually transmitted diseases. This can be confirmed by visiting your physician and getting the requisite tests like VDRL (Venereal Disease Research Laboratory) test, Urethral smear and HIV (Human Immuno-deficiency Virus) testing done.

Follow-up: How to increase the size of the penis? 11 hours later
I like doing sex very harder ,is there any tips to have a nice harder sex ?

Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 18 hours later

I think sufficient foreplay and emotional bonding between the two partners will improve your sex life to a great extent.

Additionally, you need to cater to each other's whims and fancies as well.