How to get rid of stitch marks between eyebrows?

Dermatologist
Question
hi doctor my babies name is XXXX XXXXXXX and his weight is 12.8 kg just in afternoon he fall down and got wounded on his nose between two eyebrows i went to my doctor he has given him 3 stitches inside and outside of noses and prescribed him ibugesic syrup and obolix tablet but i need to ask you dat can you help me if dat stitches mark can be removed kindly guide me thanks and regards, XXXX
Posted Tue, 17 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Stitch marks in babies disappear with time as the skin stretches with growth. If it doesnot disappear by age of 15, other treatment like contratubex cream or LASER can be used. As for now just apply some aloevera cream daily and let it heal on its own. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you

Follow-up: How to get rid of stitch marks between eyebrows? 34 minutes later
Thanks for your reply doctor but can u guide me with the aleovera creams name which .can be applied once his stitches are remove

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello Various aloevera creams are available in market under various brand names, but all have the same content. Some of these are, Elovera, Dewderm, Dermadew. Buy any one of these and apply it thrice daily. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you