How to get rid of molar pain with fillings in teeth?
User rating for this question
I have a molar that is killing me , I had 3 fillings in that tooth and the two in front of it 3 weeks ago . thats why I went to the dentist , he said he didnt see infection so he filled the teeth . It doesnt bug me every day . yesterday and today it has and last week 5 out of 7 days .
Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Anshumala Singh 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Could be pulpitis Detailed Answer: Hello and welcome. Thanks for sharing your concern. As per the history posted here it appears to be Pulpitis. A mild to moderate infection in the tooth can cause such recurrent problems. Now I would like to know few more details so that I can suggest better in this regard. 1.what kind of pain or discomfort do you face,is it recurrent in nature or continuous? 2.Does the pain aggravates upon taking hot or cold beverages? 3.Are you taking any medication to relieve pain,if so please mention? 4.Do you have any recent x rays(less than one month old) of concerned tooth,then please attach it here. Awaiting your response. Thanks. Take care.
People also viewed
- Experiencing pain after the extraction of molar teeth
- Hair loss due to h pylori
- Green color around mouth
- Hair loss due to thphoid
- Pain in molar after teeth grinding
- Pain in molars after wisdom teeth removed
- Molar tooth pain after cavity was filled suggestions
- Dark color underneath tongue
- Flesh colored growth on tounge
- Penis skin infection due to hand practice
- Hand numbness due to radiation
- Cuts and white coloring inside mouth
- Dirty red color seamen
- Left molar and chest pain
- Swollen glands due to pimples