How to get rid from skin itching?

I am having XXXXXXX itching and I'm wondering what's the cause
Posted Wed, 27 Mar 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 1 hour later
Hi there, thanks for asking. Many conditions may cause itching. The most common cause after age 50 could be skin dryness. The treatment for this case is very easy (lubrication).
It could be because of diabetes. It could be related to low thyroid function which can affect 5 percent of women at around your age. Fortunately you do not have it in your history.
It could be related to liver problem. Any body who has increased bile in his blood will find itching.
Sometimes it is related to drug allergy, especially if somebody has started the medication recently.
Let me know a little more about your uterine cancer. How has been treated?
I wish a good health for you. Waiting for your feedback.