How to get relief from joint pain?

I'm now getting pains in my joints, legs, hands. It's increasing day gby day. I would like to find a remedy for this as soon as possible. pls suggest
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
The remedy is not a strait forward achievable target!
First thing is the diagnosis then the cause behind the disease then come the remedy/treatment.
You may be having the pain due to arthritis which can be rheumatoid or lupus related, in patients with rheumatic fever also arthritis is a frequent complaint.
Another possibility is chronic fatigue syndrome etc which can be helped by antidepressant medication.
You should get yourself investigated- Complete blood counts, ESR, CRP, ASO titre, RA factor, Xrays of the most painful joints.
Get a review with a local physician with the reports and a physical examination may give valuable clues to the diagnosis and treatment of your ailment.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have any follow up queries or doubts, you can forward them for me, and I shall be glad to help you.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.