How to get pregnant when having a history of Fibroid and endometriosis?

Infertility Specialist
Is there a better way for me to get pregnant? I am 45 never had kids. I have a history of Fibroid, and endometriosis.
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later
Brief Answer: IVF ( test tube baby ) Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to healthcare magic. I read your query and understand your concerns. Following is my reply : 1) You need to get hysterolaparoscopy to remove firbroids and endometriosis. 2) Since your age is high you need to get ovarian reserve tested by blood test and ultrasound scan. If its fine you can go ahead with IVF procedure to conceive. 3) If you have low ovarian reserve, you need to get donor egg and get IVF done to conceive. Let me know if you have any more queries. I will be happy to answer. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol