How to get out black dot on eye which feels like glass?

husband has a black dot on his right eye and feels like it is glass. whats the best way to get it out
Posted Sun, 5 Jan 2014 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Dadapeer K 1 hour later
Brief Answer: If it is glass it has to be removed. Detailed Answer: Hello Welcome to healthcare magic I am Dr Dadapeer k an ophthalmologist and I answer health problems related to eye. It seems from the history that your husband is having a black dot in the eye. The black dot can be because of pigmentation called as nevus. It needs to be removed if it is increasing in size . However since you have told it may be glass piece first thing to be done is confirmation and differentiation from pigmentation. If it is glass piece it has to be removed at the earliest. If you can send me a photo I can advice you accurately. I feel it is unlikely to be glass as it would have caused more problems. Hope the information is helpful to you. Thank you