How to flush methamphetamines out of system?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Dec 2012
Dec 2012

Question
It sad to ask but is there any way I can take something to flush methamphetamines out of system. I take a drug test two days from now?
Posted Thu, 21 Feb 2013 in Drug Abuse

Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 2 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX,

Thank you for posting on XXXXXXX
I will just be straight forward and sincere to you, there is no flush-from-system program to eliminate meth. I will like to know for how long you have been on it meth? It you have taken only a few, then it is possible that with by stopping hyperhydration within a few days, you can help the system be diluted, eliminate waste from your system (by urination) and consequent you can decrease the levels of meth in your blood stream. Already, you should keep from taking the drug.
But note, that there is no universal method of flushing that from your system.
Just hyperhydrate your system by drinking as much as 4-5 liters of water daily and see if it works. But note that the chances of getting tested positive will still be there.
Thanks and wish you the best
Dr Nsah