How to find Urologist that specializes in Peyronie's disease?

How do I find a Urologist that specializes in Peyronie's dieses in the DFW area TX
Posted Mon, 5 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am Dr. Ditah and feel honored having this opportunity to address your health concerns.

I am so sorry too hear that you have been suffering from peyronie's disease for the past 15 years. I can imagine how much this has affected your sexual life. I also think it is a good thing to get it fixed.

The best advice on how to get a urologist is this:
Go and see your primary health care doctor or any other doctor in town if you don't have one yet. Present the problem to him and voice your desire to XXXXXXX and get it fixed by a urologist. I assure you this is a done deal because even if he/she doesn't have one handy, a phone call or access to the phone directory of doctors in the county/area will provide the ultimate answer: a urologist who does this surgery.

I hope this addresses your query fully.
I wish you all the best with this search and the procedure.
I honest wish you recover fully and enjoy a quasi normal sexual life.
I wish you the best of all possible outcomes.
Dr. Ditah, MD