How to cure problems of cough and cold, runny nose, headache and blocked sinus?

ENT Specialist
Hi. I'm a 51 year old woman. Have a persistent cough & cold for 3 weeks plus now. Stuffy, runny nose. Find breathing laborious. Constriction in the chest. Feel like taking big gulps of air which makes me cough. Heavy head with terrible ache all the time. Even a small movement hurts. Sinuses are blocked. What should I take to relive and cure myself. Been taking Sinarest twice a day with limited relief.
Posted Sun, 22 Dec 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Sharma 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: Get ent consultation Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX You need to get an ENT consultation done. you are having sinus infections and which needs to be treated. You should get done CT scan of nose and paranasal sinuses to see for the extent of the disease. I prescribe to my patients--- 1. tab. Roxid M two times a day 2. tab. Sinarest three times a day 3. multivitamin 4. tab. Chymoral forte three times a day 5. Otrivin nose drops two drops both nostril two times a day 6. Normal saline nasal spray 2 puffs both nostril 2 times a day 7. Mometasone nasal spray 2 puffs both nostril 2 times a day But you must take these medicines after consulting your doctor. In doubt do reply