How to cure hepatomegaly with moderate fatty infiltration?

hi sir my age is 29 and i have hepatomegaly with moderate fatty infilitration plese help to cure
Posted Thu, 26 Dec 2013 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Detailed answer given below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting your query. I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you. Fatty liver is a harmless condition as such and is reversible if you treat the risk factors. Some of the causes of fatty liver are alcohol intake, obesity, diabetes, high cholesterol and certain medications. So if you have the habit of drinking alcohol, you need to stop it. Weight reduction if you are obese. Check your blood glucose and cholesterol levels and treat if their levels are high. I hope that answers your question. Let me know if I can assist you further. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini